Every Home and Workplace Should be Prepared to Manage a Cardiovascular Emergency!
The American Heart Association’s HeartSaver® CPR and AED certifications are designed to teach the layperson (non health care providers) to manage cardiovascular emergencies until health care providers take over care of a patient.
The HeartSaver® CPR & AED course is taught by Son of Media Safety & Security’s AHA Certified Instructors through UMBC. Instructors teach students
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use on adults
- Choking relief on adults
- Child and infant CPR
- Child and infant choking relief
- AED use on a child
Upon successful completion of the course, Son of Media Safety & Security Instructors approve the issuance of an AHA card good for two years.
The HeartSaver® course is perfect for:
- Parents, New Parents or Soon to be Parents
- Security Guards
- Construction Workers
- Military Members
- Police Officers
- any citizen wishing to stay trained and agile to help their fellow citizens
Renewal Course also Available